Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL MONTH.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- A surprising John Travolta scandal involving two masseurs erupted.
- Both men have anonymously filed a lawsuit alleging sexual battery.
- President Obama supported gay marriage publicly for the first time.
- Bristol Palin went off on him for that, and a bunch of other things.
- Tanning Mom was parodied on SNL, and thought it was classic.
- Matthew Fox was arrested for DUI near his home in Oregon.
- Photos of Jenelle Evans nude “leaked” online. Most likely thanks to Jenelle.
- Before and after her boob job, of course. Gotta spread the good news.
- Amber Portwood was jailed for lying to get out of a drug test. Class.
- Just three singers remain on American Idol this season.
- Only four remain on Dancing With the Stars, as well.
- Vidal Sassoon died at the age of 84.
- The Avengers posted the biggest opening weekend of all time. Ever.
- Kanye West wants to marry Kim Kardashian … in rap lyrics at least.
- Casper Smart, J. Lo’s man, is reportedly ALL about the singer.
- Britney Spears will join The X Factor for a record $15 million.
- Looks like Octomom’s adult film career is off to a flying start.
- Jaclyn Swedberg might have a leg up on her though.
- Is Chris Brown’s “Theraflu” remix (above) a slap at ex-girlfriend Rihanna?
- Are Rihanna’s Twitpics getting wilder and indicating she may be crashing?
- Time Magazine’s breastfeeding cover raised both eyebrows and debate.
- Kate Middleton’s “racy” dress during an evening event turned heads.
- Contrary to reports, Suge Knight was not arrested for murdering Tupac.
- Aubrey O’Day is not a slut, swears Aubrey O’Day.
- Justin Bieber performed “Boyfriend” live on the finale of The Voice (above).
- Jermaine Paul was the Season 2 winner of the NBC singing competition.
- Sharon Simmons is trying out for the Cowboys’ cheerleaders at age 55.
- Kelly Thomas’ death has led to criminal charges for two police officers.
- George Zimmerman pleaded not guilty in the murder of Trayvon Martin.
- The Harvard baseball team rocked out to “Call Me Maybe” …
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?
THG Week in Review: May 6-12, 2012