THG Week in Review: Jennifer Aniston Engaged, Chad Johnson Arrested & Much More
Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest all year.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux got engaged! Congratulations!
- Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson was arrested for head-butting his wife.
- Evelyn Lozada filed to divorce him after just 41 days of marriage.
- He was also cut by the Dolphins, as seen on Hard Knocks (above).
- Lots of people apparently wanted to see Paul Ryan shirtless …
- … and learn about the GOP V.P. nominee’s wife Janna Ryan.
- Miley Cyrus cut her hair VERY short, as you can see below …
- Miles went on to defend her wild, crazy new look as all about self love.
- Dave Mustaine said President Obama staged the Colorado shooting.
- Rihanna was more concerned for Chris Brown than for herself.
- Katrina Darling, Kate Middleton’s cousin, graces Playboy‘s cover.
- Lady Gaga slammed PETA after the group had called her out.
- Al Roker took a shot at Matt Lauer over Ann Curry’s firing.
- The Robert Pattinson Daily Show visit was classy and hilarious.
- Kristen Stewart looks to be out of any Snow White sequel.
- Some believe she’s taking an unfair share of the blame.
- Rashida Jones joked that John Travolta should come out.
- Sophia Bush told gay marriage opponents to eff themselves.
- A guy took this Loch Ness Monster photo (supposedly).
- McKayla Maroney is not impressed … by just about anything!
- Astonishingly, Kim Kardashian bikini pictures came out!
- Also astonishingly, she’s still battling Kris Humphries.
- Anderson Cooper’s BF Ben Maisani allegedly cheated.
- Dog the Bounty Hunter was denied entry to the UK.
- George Zimmerman is broke, and seeking help.
- The Spice Girls reunited for the Olympics closing ceremony in London.
- One Direction’s performance also brought the house down Sunday.
- Russell Brand delivered a memorable performance of his very own.
- Hope Solo accused Maksim Chmerkovskiy of hitting her on DWTS.
- Kelsey Grammer has an interesting theory about his Emmy snub.
- Farrah Abraham’s new song may be the worst of all time:
- Vanessa Bryant only marries winners. You got that there, Kobe?
- Ryan Lochte trademarking his dumb catchphrase? Um, Jeah!
- Jenelle Evans ripped Snooki a new one … for like no reason.
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm seem like they are going strong.
- Contributor magazine featured Kate Upton nude. She’s hot.
- This guy’s Bar Mitzvah Vogue dance from 1992 was posted:
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?
This entry was posted by on August 18, 2012 at 3:20 pm, and is filed under Abusive, Adam Lambert, Advertising, Alec Baldwin, Anderson Cooper, Ann Curry, Babies, Barack Obama, Bikini, Bikini Photos, Britney Spears, Celebrities, Celebrity Hairstyles, Celebrity Scandals, Chris Brown, Crazy, cute, Demi Lovato, Drake, Emily Maynard, Evelyn Lozada, Facebook, Farrah Abraham, Fashion, Gay Marriage, Glee, Hair, Hope Solo, Jenelle Evans, Jennifer Aniston, John Travolta, Johnny Depp, Jon Stewart, Justin Bieber, Justin Theroux, Kate Middleton, Kate Upton, Kelsey Grammer, Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries, Kristen Stewart, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Marriage, Matt Lauer, Miley Cyrus, Movies, MTV, Music, Nadya Suleman, News, Octomom, Olympics, Oprah, PETA, Photos, Pictures, Playboy, Rashida Jones, Rihanna, Robert Pattinson, Rupert Sanders, Russell Brand, Ryan Lochte, Scandals, Snooki, Taylor Swift, TV, Twitter, Vanessa Bryant, Various, Video, Weddings, Week in Review. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.