Amanda Bynes is officially out of the psychiatric facility, and showing us why she was committed there in the first place with a Twitter rant for the ages.
To the surprise and dismay of many, Amanda Bynes was released from psychiatric care last night after the facility decided they could not hold her there.
She had been placed under a 30-day involuntary hold at the Pasadena, Calif., hospital, but lobbied to be released and officials shockingly obliged.
Believing she was lucid and that legally she could not be held there any longer, he involuntary commitment was invalidated and she was cut loose.
Almost immediately, we’re seeing why that decision will be immediately second guessed and may even prove extraordinarily dangerous before long.
In an epic and ongoing Twitter rant, the actress accused her father of sexual assault for the second time, and announced plans to get out of her conservatorship.
Here’s what she’s had to say in the last three hours:
- It is not illegal to talk about my personal business.
- I am going to court today with my lawyer to prove that I am more than capable of handling my personal life and finances and I am enraged
- I got released from the hospital that Sam Lufti and my parents arranged to send me to because my dad is humiliated by what he’s done
- I got a 4.0 grade point average at @FIDM and I am fully capable of taking care of myself and my finances and my parents just want to take
- The police filed a report against my dad – I am not able to be in the same room with him. He is a sexual predator and he SHOULD BE IN JAIL
- I am going to court with my lawyer today to fight my mother and father over control of my personal life and control of my finances
- People need to hear the truth about who I really am – I need to show the judge that not only do I not need ANY help making decisions about My future, I was planning on transferring to NYU, and I was never homeless, I was living in the nicest hotels until I found the right apt in NY
- So sorry you’ve been fooled by Sam Lufti and my parents, but they are lying about stealing money from me and i cannot continue to allow them to abuse me anymore!
- Thank You everyone, have a great day
- Also Love Bugs, I look horrible right now because I had a procedure done under my eyes to remove micro cysts under my eyes, so I need to Wear a bandage To Court
- Sam Lufti is Ugly
- jilly is pretty
- I hate you
- I am crying
- I am ug butt
- My sister is not as un pretty as me
- My Dad Is UGLY FOOLS
All words simply fail us at this point.
It would be so, so funny if it weren’t so, so sad and a little scary. It’s not clear if Bynes really will be in court today and the outcome if so is even less certain.
After her parents’ first conservatorship lapsed this summer, Amanda moved out of their house, failed out of school, and got arrested for DUI again.
A period of bizarre behavior soon followed.
Sam Lutfi, her “friend” and Britney Spears’ former confidant, engineered a ruse earlier this month that ended with Bynes confined to the hospital.
She’s clearly not happy about this.
Her current whereabouts are not known, but she’s already made quite an appearance on L.A.’s Sunset Strip, specifically in the middle of one hotel lobby.
Bynes tried to get a room at London hotel after her release, but was turned away; Amanda has stayed there before and caused problems, TMZ reports.
The actress’ response? Reaching into her bag, grabbing a giant wad of money and tossing the bills into the air in the direction of the front desk.
See the original post here:
Amanda Bynes UNLOADS on Twitter: My Father is a Sexual Predator! Sam Lutfi is Ugly!