Posts tagged jon hamm
Disney presented at CinemaCon yesterday, and one of their major projects was the movie ‘Million Dollar Man.’ Jon Hamm stars as a scout looking for a breakout baseball player. It looks like a variation on his ‘Mad Men’ character. Kinda.
I have to say, ‘Million Dollar Man’ looks like a good movie!
Then again, I’m a huge fan of Jon Hamm, so it wouldn’t take much to impress me- LOL. Here’s some information on the movie. I can’t believe it’s based on a true story!
Based on a true story, sports agent JB Bernstein (Jon Hamm) finds
Hey, hey, hey…Happy Birthday to singers Robin Thicke and Carrie Underwood. Robin is 37 today while Carrie is 31. Happy birthday to both of them and everyone else celebrating today!
- Singer Dean Torrence of Jan and Dean is 74
- Actor Chuck Norris is 74
- Actress Katharine Houghton is 69
- Guitarist Tom Scholz of Boston is 67
- Singer-guitarist Gary Louris of The Jayhawks is 59
- Actress Shannon Tweed is 57
- Actress Sharon Stone is 56
- Bassist Gail Greenwood of L7 is 54
- Magician Lance Burton is 54
- Actress Jasmine Guy is 52
- Bassist Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam is 51
- Actor Jon Hamm is 43
- Country singer Daryle
I’m sorry, I needed a moment to recover after I heard my lover’s name on this morning’s Emmy announcements. Not only is my love, Benedict Cumberbatch, nominated in a big category, but he’s up against CB’s true love, Matt Damon. The bitch-fight will be EPIC. Damon-loonie versus Cumberbitch? Hair-pulling, scratching, biting. Epic.
You can see the full list of 2013 Emmy nominations here. I’m not going to cover every category. I’m trying something new this year, I’m just going to give a list of random thoughts:
*Yay for Kerry Washington – she scored a lead actress nomination for Scandal.More >