Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staff takes a look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made these last seven days so memorable.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Any week featuring Lady Gaga in drag is going to be a good week.
- Mercede Johnston unloaded on the Palins. And posed in Playboy.
- Thank you, Kelly Rowland, for the extreme on-stage exposure.
- Kayte Walsh and Camille Grammer traded some genitalia jokes.
- Robert Pattinson had some harsh words for Edward Cullen.
- Sesame Street confirmed the status of Bert and Ernie.
- This Al Gore rant (above) was the talk of the Internets he invented.
- Singer Gavin DeGraw was attacked on the streets of New York.
- Miranda Cosgrove broke her ankle in a bad tour bus accident.
- Casey Anthony was named America’s most hated person.
- Rihanna is too sexual, according to a former Spice Girl.
- Lopez Tonight got the axe from TBS.
- Melanie Moore is this year’s So You Think You Can Dance winner.
- Our latest Jersey Shore recap documents the drama from Italy.
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez as you’ve never seen them.
- Police probed the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba.
- Jenelle Evans was arrested for violating her probation.
- Someone may be stalking Jasmine Villegas. Uncool.
- Anderson Cooper took a shot at Chris Brown.
- Members of the armed forces made our day with the Adele cover above.
- Kanye West and Jay Z released their latest music video collaboration.
- Demi Lovato revealed the title of her upcoming album Unbroken.
- Kate Gosselin is ready to start dating again. Thankfully.
- The Teen Choice Awards were, like, pretty huge.
- Adam Lambert is in love.
- R.I.P. Jani Lane.
Originally posted here:
THG Week in Review: August 6-12, 2011