KATY PERRY & CHLOE SEVIGNY Joined Celebs For MOCA’s 35th Anniversary Gala Presented By Louis Vuitton
Check out Katy Perry’s red carpet outfit! She livened up her LBD with a long, colorful train. Where else should you take some fashion risks than at MOCA’s 35th Anniversary Gala?
Are you a fan of Katy’s dress? I like it because it’s different. Katy wasn’t the only celeb at the gala. Jane Fonda looked elegant in her gown. Dita Von Teese was pretty in purple. I’m loving Chloe Sevigny’s little dress (or it could be a romper). ‘Glee’ star Dianna Agron had fun with prints. Isabel Lucas also looked great out there. What do you think of these red carpetMore >
Last night was the 27th Annual Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards. ‘Glee’ star Lea Michele worked the red carpet in pink. What do you think of her outfit?
I think Lea looks great!
I didn’t get a chance to catch the awards show last night. Maybe Lea performed a song from her new album? People has clips of various celebs getting slimed, including host Mark Wahlberg. It looks like Lea escaped that- LOL.
Photos by Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET
- WHO did Pamela Anderson think she looked like after cutting her hair? (D Listed)
- The ladies of ‘Glee’ celebrated the 100th episode with very different red carpet looks. (Moe Jackson)
- Does Alec Baldwin seem serious about retiring from public life? (Lainey Gossip)
- Pamela Anderson is ready for a NEW nude pictorial. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- How did Bradley Cooper prove Louis CK wrong? (PopSugar)
- Kendra Wilkinson is looking forward to having a daughter. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown can get out of jail… for the right price. (TMZ)
- How did Miley Cyrus get that bruise there? Do we want to