Farrah Abraham, who recently checked into rehab for alcohol abuse, insists that she’s not mean. Or a liar. Or a bad mother, or even a porn star.
The 22-year-old has had a quite a year following a DUI arrest in March, the release of the Farrah Abraham sex tape and an upgraded boob job.
Still, the former Teen Mom is eager to clear up the many “Misconceptions About Me” … most of which are probably more of less accurate conceptions.
But we’ll hear her out. Take it a way, Farrah!
1. I’m a Bad Mother. “[Viewers] have seen struggling times on Teen Mom and negative tabloids. I ignore them because comments I see are based off of lies.”
“I try to keep positive on my social media,” she adds. “For myself, I personally do counseling regularly to stay realistic about life.”
2. I’m a Porn Star. “I’m a porn star because I had sex with a boyfriend and taped it and then got the upper hand in a fight and sold rights to Vivid, rather than giving everyone a free show.”
“I only wanted to make one video for myself, and I never need to make another.”
THG NOTE: James Deen is not, and never was, Farrah’s boyfriend.
3. My Parents Are Close to Me. “No matter how much I try in my relationship with them, my parents are the reason why we are not closer as a family.”
“There is much more with my relationship with my parents than what is shown in media,” the 22-year-old adds, citing “years of more issues.”
4. I Make Up Stories for Tabloids. “I have no need to be in the news as all reports are misconstrued and negative, so reporters make up stories for tabloids not me.”
“One of the worst was a cover of OK! saying I’m pregnant after I had a surgery.”
5. I’m Mean. “Again, I think this is all negative stories made up in [celebrity gossip] tabloids but everyone is allowed to defend themselves.”
“I have my counselor to keep me in check regarding my emotions and I have very good self-control, and overall I like to be a positive nice person.”
“To me being mean gets you nowhere.”
You buying any of this, THGers?