Naomi Riches says Casey Anthony wants her dead.
She also wants $3 billion for her troubles.
The Pennsylvania woman sued Casey Anthony for $3 billion, according to reports, claiming the accused child murderer is “an Illuminati actress” who made threats to kill her and who caused her “severe psychological damage.”
She also claims Casey is “in cahoots” with Nancy Grace and the U.S. government.
The lawsuit says “Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife.”
“She told me she would kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism.”
“She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap my pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months.”
“I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water.”
On October 10, Judge David Baker reportedly dismissed the lawsuit because “the fantastic allegations do not meet the plausibility standard.”
This is not the first lawsuit that Anthony has been slapped with. In 2008, Zenaida Gonzalez filed a defamation suit against her in Orange County, Fla.
According to a 2011 report, Gonzalez claims that Anthony ruined her reputation by falsely accusing her of kidnapping 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.
After Caylee disappeared in 2008, Anthony told police that a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez – a.k.a. Zanny the Nanny – had kidnapped the toddler.
During her murder trial, Anthony’s attorney told jurors that the babysitter story was totally made up. Anthony was acquitted of killing her daughter last year.